You may be curious of what happens after you booked with Al Ojeda Photography. Here is an idea of what to expect from us:
– Pre-Wedding planning
The next step is signing up the Contract, you get a signed copy for your records. From now on, we will work together to make your day a memorable one. Your day is taken, it belongs to you, WE will be the ones working with you, we won’t send anyone else.
How many times we will contact you before the wedding?
– You will receive a Holiday card if applicable.
– We will email/call you three months prior to check how your planning is going…
– Yet another email/call, one month before to provide you with the photochecklist (a list of must take photos).
– One more email/call on the week of the wedding to go over all timings and addresses again.
– Please keep in mind, you can contact us anytime for any questions or concerns, maybe just to email us a photo you saw and that you would like us to emulate! Anything that’s important to you, is important to us! Even if it’s not photography related and we can help, always count on us.
– On The Big Day:
Getting ready – The getting ready photos take approximately an hour at the location we discussed in the planning process. We will be there early.
Formals – These are the wedding party, family and couple photo sessions, taken sometimes before the ceremony, others after, they can take an hour or so depending on the list of must take photos you provide us with.
Ceremony – From the start to the end, everything relevant will be captured in photos.
Reception – Whether it’s a cocktail hour and a sit down dinner, buffet or cocktail style reception, you will have photos of the introduction of the wedding party, first dance, parents dances, speeches, guests dancing, any special thing that happens. We will also provide you with photos of all details you worked so hard putting together…
– After the Wedding
– A link to a slideshow of key moments with your first dance song will be emailed to you within a week of the event.
– In two weeks: proofs in the form of a password protected online gallery will be emailed to you, and a DVD with edited photos in high and low resolution, ready to print, will be mailed to you.
– If your package includes an album, once you get your DVD, you choose the photos that you would like on the album. We create an online slideshow with a preliminary layout, you check it out and let us know of any changes you feel it needs. Only once you approve the layout, we order it to our provider. The whole process can take 2 months or more depending on how fast you provide us with the list of favorite photos to be included in the album.
Al Ojeda Photography – New Jersey Wedding Photographers – Also Serving NY, CT and East PA – Destination Weddings
Contact: email@example.com – 908 240 3240