We believe in building strong relationships with Couples that booked us and to do so, it is crucial contacting them in a timely manner since the wedding preparation months are sensitive unknown zone for them… So, once they signed the contract, we mark down not only the wedding date in our calendar, but immediately the other dates we will be reaching out to them in the following ways:
- We contact them on an early day of week of the wedding to confirm all timings… This makes the Couple feel relaxed knowing we are on top of every detail of their big day going again through all timings, etc.
- Call/email the Bride and/or Groom one month prior to the wedding, providing them with the photochecklist and checking if there are any changes in the timings or locations.
- Three months before, we call/email them to ask if they have any questions or concerns.
- Send a postcard for the Holidays, if they booked us ahead of time, a postcard makes them feel they are in our thoughts… they love this touch…
- If they booked us more than a year previous to the big day, we call/email them on the 365 days to their wedding…
Couples: Wedding Photography Services, are not only about a great website with fabulous wedding photos, it’s a whole service in which the company has to be organized including a well structured way on keeping in touch with you till the big day… At Al Ojeda Photography, we are there for you anytime !!!
New Jersey Wedding Photographers – Covering the Tri-State Area – Destination Weddings
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org – 908 240 3240